[Openchrome-users] Finding Xorg modular source to build against.

Jake Thompson jake
Thu Apr 13 05:40:08 PDT 2006

I am pretty sure FC5 has all you need.  First check out:
xorg-x11-drv-via
It Contains:
/usr/lib/libviaXvMC.so.1
/usr/lib/libviaXvMC.so.1.0.0
/usr/lib/libviaXvMCPro.so.1
/usr/lib/libviaXvMCPro.so.1.0.0
/usr/lib/xorg/modules
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/via_drv.so
/usr/share/hwdata/videoaliases/via.xinf
/usr/share/man/man4/via.4.gz
There is also
libXvMC-1.0.1-3
libXvMC-devel-1.0.1-3

Finally if you want to build it yourself:
Make sure you have:
xorg-x11-util-macros
and
xorg-x11-server-sdk

That should allow you to build properly on FC5.

-Jake

 package it contains the unichrome driver and the XvMC stuff.  If that is
not what you want, you can get open chrome to compile by addnig a couple of
packages.  xorg*server-sdk and xorg*utils-