[Openchrome-users] Issues w/ bandwidth table

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx
Sat Apr 15 10:46:39 PDT 2006

I'm running an Athalon64 2800+ in an MSI K8MM-V motherboard
(based on the K8M800 chipset) with PC2100 memory...

But I was getting the messages about the available bandwidth being
exceeded by the dotclock of the modeline I was trying to use.

This seemed a little too low, so I wrote the following tweak to allow
someone to override the static table value.

It's done as:

        Option "Overclocked" "true"

in the Device section.  I'm attaching diffs...  Can we get these committed
into the tree?  I'm running FC5, and applied these diffs to:

xorg-x11-drv-via-0.1.33.2-2

But I've run it on FC3 with 6.9 as well.

Thanks,

-Philip