[Openchrome-users] False positives on spam?

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx
Sat Apr 22 22:46:51 PDT 2006

John Robinson wrote:

>On 22/04/2006 20:12, Philip Prindeville wrote:
>[...]
>

>>People:  please fix your mailers or switch to another vendor that's less
>>broken.
>>

>Unfortunately it's the Trac system that's generating these, not people.
>I'd agree they look pretty broken, though - plain text sent base64-encoded?
>
>Cheers,
>
>John.

Yeah, I temporarily whitelisted openchrome-users to let one through and
noticed
that also...  and then I filed a bug against "trac" with an explanation
of why it was
broken and how it needed to be fixed.

Is "trac" written in C, Perl, or Python?  If it's Perl and uses the MIME
modules,
they all generate correct encodings unless they are used in a particularly
broken way...

-Philip