[Openchrome-users] Max Texture Size

Boris Dušek borisdusek
Mon Apr 24 08:16:15 PDT 2006

Hi Thomas!

well, if it is not hard code to write and not too long (as far as I have
understood), and if you provide me some guidance and supervising, I am
willing to write it. I have some good knowledge of C, no experience with
hardware driver/OpenGL/DRI/kernel development though. If it is enough, do you
think we could try it?

Regards,
Boris Dusek