[Openchrome-users] sp13000 NTSC tv-out problem

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Wed Apr 26 11:59:47 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 19:38, Brent Shellenberg wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 April 2006 11:34, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> > Yeah don't know if it's simply a limitation of the NTSC circuitry in the
> > vt1622 to display the unscaled image or if its possible to generate
> > timing that works. I tried various sync tweaks but without easier to
> > modify TV
>
> I can't think its anything to do with the board itself, as the windows
> drivers produce a rather sharp display. This is definitely a problem in the
> linux end of things (x, driver etc.).

ok but is the windows driver producing a 720x480 unscaled output? perhaps it
is. Does the windows driver produce a better image than the X 720x480 or
720x480Over modes with the TVDeflicker "0" setting set?

--
Ivor Hewitt.