[Openchrome-users] sp13000 NTSC tv-out problem

Brent Shellenberg brent
Wed Apr 26 11:38:31 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 11:34, Ivor Hewitt wrote:

> Yeah don't know if it's simply a limitation of the NTSC circuitry in the
> vt1622 to display the unscaled image or if its possible to generate timing
> that works. I tried various sync tweaks but without easier to modify TV

I can't think its anything to do with the board itself, as the windows drivers
produce a rather sharp display. This is definitely a problem in the linux end
of things (x, driver etc.).

--
Brent Shellenberg
* Starmont Media Services Inc *