[Openchrome-users] spdif?

Jesse Guardiani jesse
Wed Apr 26 13:55:50 PDT 2006

Paul Bender wrote:
> Jesse Guardiani wrote:
>
>> Just curious, has anyone tried to use the spdif outputs on any of these
>> boards? Do any of them work?
>>

> By "any of these boards", do you mean the VIA EPIA series? If so, then I
> use SPDIF on both an ME6000 and an SP8000E.

Yeah. I'm not sure where on the board that functionality is physically
located. I assume it's bundled in one
of the bridge chips, which would probably make most of the epia boards
similar in supported functionality, right?

Ultimately I'm interested in the spdif on the 667T and EN12000 boards,
but if it works on the other
EPIA boards then I figure I've got good odds.

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin
jesse at wingnet.net