[Openchrome-users] Openchrome and Xorg 7.1RC1

Marcin 'Morgoth' Kurek morgoth6
Wed Apr 26 14:08:33 PDT 2006

Hell[o],

As there was completly no replay to my last e-mail about ABI change in
recent Xorg sources I decided to adapt the changes from xf86-video-via to
openchrome and the result can be found here:

http://www.tbs-software.com/morgoth/files/private/via/xf86-video-openchrome_xv.patch

Generaly this is a quick merge of the Xv changes to make possible to compile
openchrome on 7.1RC1 and also the uclibc removal as in rest of the Xorg
drivers.

Driver works fine with recent Xorg also Xv works fine. But as always I was
hit by a strange problem with DRM. If the dri is enabled in xorg.conf the X
server cause a hard lockup on my system (SysReq keys makes possible to
reboot) It seems this problem is not cause by my modifications directly
because xf86-video-via cause same problem (The VM800 is disabled in cvs via
drivers, if someone wants I can send a vm800 patches for xf86-video-via
drivers)

Regards
--
 :: Morgoth/Dreamolers-CAPS && TBS ::