[Openchrome-users] X11 Modlines and Meaning for TVout on vt1625 for horizontal position

John Robinson john.robinson
Sat Apr 29 17:55:10 PDT 2006

On 29/04/2006 21:47, Eric Gilbert wrote:
> http://www.3dexpress.de/#FaqX11Modeline
>
> I was able to follow the explanation/equation but I have some questions.
[...]

Unfortunately the TV output doesn't work as you might hope; currently
the TV modes are written in to the driver, and if you have the TV output
turned on, even the Modeline modes are ignored for the monitor.

Even worse, the VIA TV chip registers don't make as much sense as you
might hope...

It's also possible I'm talking tiddly nonsense :-D

Cheers,

John.