[Openchrome-users] Unknown Card-Ids (1106|3344) notification from VIA driver

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Fri Aug 4 03:46:38 PDT 2006

Souichi wrote:
> Hi Xavier
>
> Well, thanks for this information, but I got some problems with yum!
> I just downloaded it, but if I am enter your commands its seems
> not getting anyware...
>
> 1. I entert yum 'epia' repo --> nothing happend
> 2. I entert yum update xorg-x11-drv-via
> the output was:
> souichi:/home/souichi/openchrome# yum update xorg-x11-drv-via
> Warning, could not load sqlite, falling back to pickle
> Setting up Update Process
> Setting up repositories
> No Repositories Available to Set Up
> Reading repository metadata in from local files
> Could not find update match for xorg-x11-drv-via
> No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion
>
> Well, I got a Debian-Linux, maybe I need other commands, or I go the
> wrong way, hope you can help me again, thanks :-)
>
> Regards Souichi

Doh, we're mixing 2 threads here. This thread was originally for the guy
using Fedora Core 5, hence the yum based instructions. You are using
Debian so this is just plain wrong for you. You should either use a
prebuilt binary if one fits your needs :
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Collection+of+contributed+binary+packages
or build from source :
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code