[Openchrome-users] CN 400 Mpeg4 and CN 700 support

manu eallaud
Tue Aug 8 17:10:07 PDT 2006

	Hi all,
I just would like to know what the status for CN 700 is? Specially I
would like to know what people are able to achieve with Xvmc (biggest
possible resolution, ideally 1080p with CPU usage??)
Also for CN400 I understand that it is able to play back 1080p mpeg2
also on EPIA SP13000, right? And last but not least any progress for
mpeg4 accel (which means what exactly?)?
Thanks in advance,
Bye
Manu

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com