[Openchrome-users] definition of AGP_SIZE independent of EXA

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Fri Aug 11 07:15:40 PDT 2006

Hi,

Today I tried to recompile Xorg-6.8.2 with Openchrome SVN 201 and
got this error:

via_driver.c: In function `VIAPreInit':
via_driver.c:1087: error: `AGP_SIZE' undeclared (first use in this
function)

The definition of AGP_SIZE has recently moved from via_dri.c to
via_driver.h, but was put inside an #ifdef VIA_HAVE_EXA block.
Attached patch moves it out of there, to make Openchrome compile
again for Xorg-6.8.2.

While I'm sending a mail anyway, the second patch fixes some typos
and spaces in comments I noticed the other day.

Regards,

Benno