[Openchrome-users] Per ID driver defaults

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton
Wed Dec 6 14:09:37 PST 2006

I was looking at a bunch of my machines' xorg.conf files.  I notice that
many of them have similar options like DisableIRQ and EnableAGPDMA
enabled.  I realize this isn't true for every chipset, but I wonder if
it makes sense to map the most common options settings for the different
PCI id's and use those as the defaults that can be over-ridden in
xorg.conf?

I would be willing to work on the code if people think this is worth
trying.

Jon