[Openchrome-users] Per ID driver defaults

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Thu Dec 7 01:43:34 PST 2006

Jon Nettleton wrote:
> I was looking at a bunch of my machines' xorg.conf files.  I notice that
> many of them have similar options like DisableIRQ and EnableAGPDMA
> enabled.  I realize this isn't true for every chipset, but I wonder if
> it makes sense to map the most common options settings for the different
> PCI id's and use those as the defaults that can be over-ridden in
> xorg.conf?
>
> I would be willing to work on the code if people think this is worth
> trying.
>
> Jon

I had built such a list sometime ago, for CLE266, KM400, KM400A, K8M800,
and VN700. According to this list, EnableAGPDMA can be enable anywhere,
while DisableIRQ is only needed for KM400 and K8M800, not sure about
KM400A, but I have one at home so I will be able to check.