[Openchrome-users] R253 on trunk causes hang when switching back from VT

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton
Thu Dec 7 10:13:31 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 18:49 +0100, Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> Jon Nettleton wrote:

> >>Jon,
> >>Please try revision 255.
> >>
> >>/Thomas
> >>

> >Thomas,
> >
> >Works great.  Thanks for your work on the VT switching.
> >
> >Jon
> >

> Oh, it's really pconrails that you should thank.
>
> BTW, I think the k8m890 Xv "Badalloc" problems come from the fact that
> Xv doesn't set up
> a bandwidth check for the device. Easily done in via_video.c if you
> haven't really done it.
>
> There's also an option to disable Xv bandwidth checking (for testing only.)
>
> /Thomas

Thanks for the heads up, and thanks pconrails for the VT switching.  I
was just looking at it because pr0ners problem is he is getting the
VIA_BW_MIN setup with is only enough bandwidth for 640x480.  Thanks for
the heads up.

Jon