[Openchrome-users] Another try with xgamma (was: xgamma enabled)

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Sat Dec 9 07:35:57 PST 2006

On Saturday 09 December 2006 12:05, you wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 09:03:48AM +0000, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> > On Saturday 09 December 2006 01:17, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> > > Hum.
> >
> > Nope, no idea what that song is you'll need to hum a few more bars. Is it
> > Sinatra?
> >

> Well, if you're going to copy this directly, why don't you just keep the
> comment.

Oh I see. right. there was a comment in your original code that he didn't copy
over? Funny I just didn't pick that up from "Hum". My super psyhchic scooby
senses are letting me down.

--
Ivor Hewitt.