[Openchrome-users] Another try with xgamma (was: xgamma enabled)

Gonzalo A. de la Vega gadelavega
Tue Dec 12 06:49:50 PST 2006

On 12/9/06, Ivor Hewitt <ivor at ivor.org> wrote:

> On Saturday 09 December 2006 12:05, you wrote:
> > >
> > > Nope, no idea what that song is you'll need to hum a few more bars. Is
> it
> > > Sinatra?
> > >

> > Well, if you're going to copy this directly, why don't you just keep the
> > comment.

The comment is back... credits too. Sorry, I must have deleted it in a
commented code deleting frenzy.

Oh I see. right. there was a comment in your original code that he didn't
> copy
> over? Funny I just didn't pick that up from "Hum". My super psyhchic
> scooby
> senses are letting me down.

OK, now I have it tested on K8K800 and KM400 both 24 and 16bpp. The locking
is caused when writing the IGA2 lut, so that's not done for CLE266 and
KM400... SAMM is not working anyway right?
Unichrome driver also locks up if USE_SECONDARY is defined. Apparently VIA's
driver has not been tested on these two chips.

Gonzalo A. de la Vega
Pierre Auger Observatory
Mendoza - Argentina