[Openchrome-users] K8M890CE / xv & mplayer

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton
Fri Dec 15 19:16:27 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 20:08 -0300, Gabriel Mansi wrote:
> With this patch mplayer is working. I need cleanup the code but is
> usable for testing.

I talked with Gabriel and cleaned up his code for submission to the
vt3336_branch in subversion.  I believe that I properly interpreted
everything to acceptable openchrome code.  I also disabled XV debugging,
so if everything does work you won't fill up your drives with logs while
watching movies ;-)

Nice work Gabriel for your testing and code contributions.  I would also
like to thank everyone else who has, and will continue to test our
development efforts.

Please checkout and test the latest code from the vt3336 branch in
subversion.  If 2d and XVideo work properly I will begin preparations to
merge this branch back to trunk.

Jon