[Openchrome-users] "Reclaim buffers locked deadlock"

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Mon Dec 18 12:21:36 PST 2006

Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:

> I also get this problem, but only when the X server tries to
> launch AIGLX. The following line in Xorg.conf's ServerLayout
> section gets rid of the message for me:
>
> Option "AIGLX" "false"

Indeed, switching AIGLX off makes the error go away; that is, with
current drm and latest 2.6.18 kernel.  With an older drm and an
earlier 2.6.18 kernel I got this error twice at each launch of X,
even with AIGLX switched off, but I can't reproduce this now.

Benno