[Openchrome-users] "Reclaim buffers locked deadlock"

Bob Davis bob
Mon Dec 18 12:28:20 PST 2006

> Hmm,
> I also get this problem, but only when the X server tries to launch AIGLX.
> The following line in Xorg.conf's ServerLayout section gets rid of the
> message for me:
>
> Option "AIGLX" "false"
>
> Does anybody see the kernel message with this line in the conf file?
> In that case, could you please mail your Xorg.conf and
> /var/log/Xorg.0.log file (gzipped) to the list?

Hi I wanted to try and get agp working on my chipset.
I saw the directions here about a patch for the k8m890.

http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=K8M890

I have already done the patch for drm to work using the compile directions here.

http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code

Can I assume I should follow similar directions for agp?
In other words can I compile just a module and skip the recompile of the whole kernel?
Something like:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/?/?

Install libagp
cd agp
./autogen.sh
make