[Openchrome-users] Rotation with acceleration on CLE266

Bilderbeek, Manuel manuel.bilderbeek
Thu Feb 2 00:29:43 PST 2006

Hello all,

I'm still using the CLE266 in my VIA Epia CL. I'm recently experimenting
with a portrait oriented display, so I'm using the Rotate option.
However, I noticed that there was no acceleration with this option. Some
questions about this:

1) Is there no acceleration at all? Not even 2D? (This is what I think,
as simple operations suddenlyh take a lot more CPU.)

2) When running 3D apps, I see that they are not rotated at all. Is that
normal?

3) Are there any plans to support rotation in combination with hardware
acceleration? Or should I just forget about this?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

--
Kind regards,

Manuel Bilderbeek

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.