[Openchrome-users] Confirming hardware decoding

Emlyn Jones jones.emlyn
Sat Feb 18 12:48:08 PST 2006

Hello,
I've just upgraded from an old 2.4 kernel using the sf.unichrome.et drivers
to a 2.6 kernel using openchrome. On the old system I got a message saying
"Using hardware decoding for this stream" when I played a dvd in xine (xine
-V xxmc dvd://). I don't see this message on the new system. Other than
checking cpu usage (which looks ok) is there a way to confirm that the
cle266 mpeg decoder is actually being used?

Regards,
Emlyn.