[Openchrome-users] CN400 TV-output problems

Adam Prentice advertise
Mon Feb 27 11:43:37 PST 2006

I've been using the openchrome driver with tv-out for a while on my Commell
LV-667 board....but after a fresh install I am now having problems.  The
tv-out display is fine while booting up untill it gets to the X windows
part.  Once it reaches xwindows the tv out display is extremely distorted.
I've been playing with my xorg.conf file but haven't been able to correct
the problem.   Is this something that's not working with the driver?  Or
should I keep looking at my setup?

- Adam