[Openchrome-users] no dri with debian xorg-6.9 via driver

John Robinson john.robinson
Thu Jan 5 14:06:58 PST 2006

On 05/01/2006 12:53, Norbert Preining wrote:
> So the unichrome_dri.so is missing. Is it missing only from the debian
> packages, or is it thought to be like this, i.e. do I have to install it
> separately?

It should be included in any full Xorg 6.9/7.0, but never mind. Perhaps
Debian have packaged things separately, but I've no idea how you'd go
about checking (I know Red Hat/Fedora and maybe a little Gentoo). If
there isn't another package, you could check out the binary packages at
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Collection+of+contributed+binary+packages
or you could build from source but I've not had to build it myself so
I'm afraid I can't offer much in the way of directions, apart from
what's mentioned on that 3D driver troubleshooting page.

Cheers,

John.