[Openchrome-users] Problem building mplayer [solved]

Jerry Bell jdbell22
Sun Jan 8 13:34:50 PST 2006

I found my problem.  I didn't have the XvMC wrapper installed.  This
caused detection of XvMC to fail during ./configure; so I had added
--with-xvmclib=viaXvMC which I thought worked.  But then I ran into the
problem during the mplayer compile.

Installing the XvMC wrapper worked great- ./configure --enable-xvmc
worked fine, and mplayer compiled fine.

Thanks,

Jerry