[Openchrome-users] Re: [mythtv-users] MythTV Hanging on Video Exit via xvmc-vld

Sam Davies sam.jc.davies
Tue Jan 10 09:44:29 PST 2006

I'll get sources for X and openchrome and give it a go then.

Am I right in thinking that I shouldn't need to recompile myth
whenever I recompile xvmc. Sorry for asking stupid questions - I'm
normally a binary person...

cheers

sam