[Openchrome-users] No Display after installing Via Driver

John Robinson john.robinson
Wed Jan 11 14:07:07 PST 2006

On 11/01/2006 17:20, Cyril Buttay wrote:
> Caution: I set it first to LCD only by mistake, but I had to reset the BIOS
> defaults (I suppose the LCD setting is for directly driving a LCD panel?). The
> correct setting appears to be CRT, even for LCD monitors!

It is if your LCD panel connects using a VGA connector, yes; the LCD
setting would switch on the LVDS connector, which isn't even fitted on
most consumer/enthusiast EPIA boards.

Cheers,

John.