[Openchrome-users] K8M800

K.MADHUSUDAN..... madhusudany2k
Fri Jan 13 05:29:23 PST 2006

Hi
 I am having ASUS K8V-MX, K8M800 mother board.

 I am unable to install the display drivers.

 I have downloaded the file from the www.viaarena.com . It says  in the Installation.txt

 1.3 Install driver and utility

       a. Uncompress this file
          # tar zxvf CLEXF4000x.tgz(x is version number)
       b. Installation
          # ./vinstall
       c. Select what kind of CPU you used

   1.4 Install DRI library

       a. Uncompress DRI.tgz
          # tar zxvf DRI.tgz
       b. change directory into  DRI
          # cd DRI
       c. Installation
          #./minstall

 But there is no DRI.tgz

 Can you please help

 Regards
 Madhusudan

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!