[Openchrome-users] Confused[NEWBIE]

openchrome@odonnells.demon.co.uk openchrome
Mon Jan 16 04:49:31 PST 2006

Can someone point a confused newbie in the correct direction. I would like to build and use the openchrome drivers, there is no binary package for the slackware distrubution so building is my only option. I can succesfully get hold of openchrome(Question: When I go to snapshots I get sent to a download area containing unichrome files, is this openchrome or unichrome?) using svn, when I try autogen.sh I get errors, I belive this is to do with not having the X.org source on my PC? Is this correct?

So do I need to build X.org to then build the openchrome xvmc drivers, or will getting the latest X.org have the drivers in?

Thanks Mat.