[Openchrome-users] Openchrome on NetBSD

George E Sollish gsollish
Wed Jan 25 07:54:44 PST 2006

Thanks.

>From the instructions on the website, and ignoring the 'drm' bit since I
don't have a linux kernel, I proceeded to 'libxvmc':

I started with a clean xorg 6.9.0 tree extracted in NetBSD's pkgsrc.  Then
I cd'd to openchrome/libxvmc and did 'xmkmf
/usr/pkgsrc/x11/xorg-server/work/xc' which returned:

imake -I/usr/pkgsrc/x11/xorg-server/work/xc//config/cf
-DTOPDIR=/usr/pkgsrc/x11/xorg-server/work/xc/ -DCURDIR=.

In file included from Imakefile.c:16:

/usr/pkgsrc/x11/xorg-server/work/xc/config/cf/Imake.tmpl:109: NetBSD.cf:
No such file or directory imake: Exit code 1.

Stop.

There is a 'NetBSD.cf' in /usr/pkg/xorg/lib/x11/config; I assume this is
the one it can't find?

I'll move on to the unichrome directory when I get a moment, but I thought
this might be usefull.

George E Sollish	Chief Engineer		Auto Gear Equipment
 			Project Manager		The Payne Lake Project