[Openchrome-users] CN400 colour OSD in Mythtv

Robin Gilks g8ecj
Wed Jan 25 16:21:59 PST 2006

Greetings

I see that SVN Mythtv has a hidden database object to enable Colour OSD.
Is this applicable to CN400 XvMC mode? If so what driver should I be using
to make use of it (trying to avoid too many changes on a production
system).

I'm currently using Xorg 6.8.99.15 with unichrome-20050815 snapshot on a
2.6.13 kernel which seems stable even though its quite old now.

Since I'm on a Gentoo system, any suggestions on what to upgrade to even
if the current X driver will handle the colour OSD OK?

Many thanks

--
Robin Gilks