[Openchrome-users] CN400 colour OSD in Mythtv

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Thu Jan 26 06:51:56 PST 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 00:21, Robin Gilks wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I see that SVN Mythtv has a hidden database object to enable Colour OSD.
> Is this applicable to CN400 XvMC mode? If so what driver should I be using
> to make use of it (trying to avoid too many changes on a production
> system).

It's entirely up to you. Nothing specific to xvmc really, just causes myth to
use a non-solid mask for the video overlay window so the osd can be painted
onto the underlying x window rather than using the drivers subpicture
overlay.

I dislike the solution, Isaac thinks its the better option. Such is life.

--
Ivor Hewitt.