[Openchrome-users] Unichrome Pro IGP on K8M800

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Fri Jan 27 15:31:39 PST 2006

Hi Florent,

http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Supported+hardware+and+caveats

> Is there any documentation about how to built the modular X11R7 with the
> openchrome SVN version ? Or maybe just on how to built the SVN version :o)

I've just updated the compile howto for openchrome.
It needs to be verified, but it's (imo) much better than before.
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code

> Before posting here, I've try to access to the user Forum on the
> openchrome.org website trough this address
> http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum.php?forumId=1 but
> it's always a blank page...

Forums seem to be down. I'll try to ping Thomas or Ivor.