[Openchrome-users] old snapshots of unichrome driver ?

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Mon Jan 30 16:07:34 PST 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 18:52, 1 2 wrote:
> Hello.
>  I'm actually using your unichrome driver, and it sometimes crashes. X
> freezes when some games try to use the DRI, and either I can shutdown my
> computer by pressing the power button (which is managed by acpi, and then
> all can stop cleanely), or I cannot do anything. The only way to avoid that
> is not to load the dri module, or use the vesa driver. I read there
> http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/people/wbeekhui/FujitsuSiemens-AmiloL7300.html
> that maybe using an older driver could work. But where are the old
> snapshots ??

Hi, since any version of the code can now be retrieved using svn there's no
need for the snapshots and I'll be removing them soon...

If you have problems with X crashing or freezing then it would be preferable
to work out what the problem is and resolve it.

--
Ivor Hewitt.