[Openchrome-users] CN400 720p

Christian Zöchmann chris
Tue Jul 4 03:13:24 PDT 2006

hi there!

i've been trying to get my commell lv-667 (cn400) up and running
recently. everything worked out fine actually with patched mplayer
playing at first into framebuffer as well as now via x.
so your openchrome drivers really worked fine for me except for the fact
that i've got huge problems getting 720p clips work. the strange thing
about it all is the fact that i can play 1080i clips as well as clips
(1024x576 encoded) in 1024x768. the same clips also work when i setup x
to 720p, it's just that my 720p encoded clips won't run in this
constellation and end up in showing a lot of artefacts in the lower part
of the video at first and finally making mplayer crash. still, the clips
itself turned out to be ok as i made it to play them correctly in
framebuffer.
my corresponding modeline looks like that:

ModeLine "1280x720" 74.6 1280 1341 1474 1688 720 721 724 746 +hsync +vsync

hoped somebody with similar problems would be able to help me out here!
thanx in advance!

kris