[Openchrome-users] via epia boards sound quality

Karl Hiramoto karl
Mon Jul 3 00:45:45 PDT 2006

Warren Wilder wrote:
> Anyway, am I really the only one who has experienced this? I hope so :-)
>
> Warren
Sorry I missed out on this thread when it was first posted.

For others referencing this problem:
http://wiki.openchrome.org/pipermail/openchrome-users/2006-May/001193.html

Yes, warren I  have about 20  SP13000 boards that seem to have sound
problems once in a while.   they are running kernel 2.6.16.14
Sound works perfectly for days sometimes, then it seems the only way to
fix the sound is to unplug/replug the power on the machine.

I was wondering if you had solved the sound issue or found out anything
as to what the cause may be?

-- karl