[Openchrome-users] TVout overscan adjustment on CN400?

Robin Gilks g8ecj
Tue Jul 4 17:11:11 PDT 2006

Greetings

Having at last found an mpeg2 test card sequence to run under XvMC on my
sp13000, I'd like to tweak the modelines for TV out to reduce the overscan
and centre the image. I got the test card  from
http://www.ee.vt.edu/~mythtv/mythtvstuff/

At the moment I have no modelines at all as its my understanding that the
TV out stuff is all hardcoded so I'm just using 720x576NoScale in 24bit
mode (I'm in PAL country). I don't mind (too much!!) hacking the source to
change it iteratively but some guidelines on *what* to change would be
real handy :-)

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks