[Openchrome-users] Problem with mouse at KDM Login

John Robinson john.robinson
Mon Jul 17 06:29:02 PDT 2006

On 17/07/2006 13:54, Aleksandar Markovic wrote:
> Installation of the driver has one side effect - mouse pointer (actually
> synaptics) at the kdm login is gone. It reapears when I login.

I very much doubt that has anything to do with the driver, particularly
since you say it reappears after login - it's not as if any of the
drivers for X including openchrome or the mouse driver get restarted
after login, but user-mode apps may get started at login which might
handle your synaptics pad, as happens with the extra buttons on my
remote control.

Cheers,

John.

This mail was scanned by a trial version of BitDefender
For more informations please visit http://www.bitdefender.com