[Openchrome-users] Problem with mouse at KDM Login

Aleksandar Markovic acojlo
Mon Jul 17 07:29:19 PDT 2006

Well, when I put "vesa" in the xorg.conf, mouse pointer is at place with kdm
login. When I put "via" mouse pointer disappears. There is no other changes
made at my sistem.

Also, another problem appears. If I use "vesa" no problem. DPMS off kills my x
session and I am at the beggining of kdm login. DPMS is set from standard
System Settings window.

Referencing to the source code, maybe I can help you with exporting some lspci
or anything you like from my comp (amilo pro 2030, vn 800, p4m800ce). I am
thinking at via_id.c and drm_pciids.txt

Driver realease is 149.