[Openchrome-users] libGL error: InitDriver failed

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Wed Jul 26 01:48:32 PDT 2006

> Dnia wtorek, 25 lipca 2006 15:11, napisa?e?:
>
>>Fazer wrote:
>>
>>>Ok right now the open results are all ok but i still have those problem
>>>
>>>name of display: :0.0
>>>libGL: XF86DRIGetClientDriverName: 5.0.0 unichrome (screen 0)
>>>libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/unichrome_dri.so
>>>drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID PCI:1:0:0
>>>drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
>>>drmOpenDevice: open result is 4, (OK)
>>>drmOpenByBusid: drmOpenMinor returns 4
>>>drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports pci:0000:01:00.0
>>>libGL error:
>>>viaInitDriver: drmMap agp failed
>>>libGL error: InitDriver failed
>>>libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
>>>display: :0  screen: 0
>>>direct rendering: No
>>>server glx vendor string: SGI
>>>server glx version string: 1.2
>>>server glx extensions:
>>> mayby stm is wrong with agp
>>
>>As in
>>http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=3DTroubleShooting,
>>please paste the relevant part of the output of 'LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose
>>glxinfo'
>>
>>PS: Please don't top post and also please don't reply directly to me,
>>stay on list.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Xavier

[ cut and past from top of the mail ]

Fazer wrote:
 > hey this is with
 >
 > export LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose

Sorry, I didn't pay enough attention.
But you are still answering to me and not to the list and you are still
top-posting...

Do you have Option "EnableAGPDMA" in your xorg.conf ?

X.