[Openchrome-users] X Driver snapshots are not being updated

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Thu Jul 27 01:12:17 PDT 2006

Martin Juergens wrote:
> Hi,
> the X Driver snapshots are not being updated. It would be great when you
> could fix it because I plan to build an openChrome .deb and I have to
> define where I downloaded the source.

Drivers snapshots are a left-over of the time when openchrome was just a
test bed for unichrome pro support, and there was no other way to get
the code. It's useless now there is a svn server and imho, driver
snapshots should be completly dropped off the website.
Make your own snapshot from svn.