[Openchrome-users] New card. How to test?

Radu Cristescu radu.c
Thu Jul 27 09:40:27 PDT 2006

Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> Radu Cristescu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a very new VIA Unichrome card with PCI ID 1106:3157. The VIA
>> guys say that the OpenChrome drivers should work with it and treat
>> the chipset as a CN400.
> It will take a little more than adding the subsystem pci id has the
> system pci id is not yet supported, and thus the card not probed at
> all. Adding support for this new chipset might not be that difficult,
> but it'll take a little more time ;-)

OK, so what should I do to get it probed? I may not have the card for
too much longer as machine is supposed to be given back in the very near
future and I'd like to know if the OpenChrome drivers actually work with
it in the current form, or if they'll need further investigation.