[Openchrome-users] Build DRM module in FC4?

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Tue Mar 7 23:07:18 PST 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 02:56, Lewin Edwards wrote:
> I just came to openchrome after no joy with unichrome :) Using FC4, x.org
> 6.9, trying to get some semblance of acceleration on a nasty K8M800 laptop.
>
> I'm having a problem building the DRM kernel module. The latest svn
> checkout doesn't include this (?!)
>
> When I get the last (Nov 05) snapshot and go into linux-core,

Use either a recent drm for FC4 or the latest from:
http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/Building

...and the current svn code for the driver.

Also, useful notes and prebuilt RPM's for FC:
http://washington.kelkoo.net/epia/

--
Ivor Hewitt.