[Openchrome-users] Build DRM module in FC4?

Lewin Edwards zwsdotcom
Thu Mar 9 18:06:42 PST 2006

> However I'll study that site and see if there is a low-risk path. Thanks.
> >
> I know the guy behind that site very well, and I am very confident in
> the binaries provided there. But my opinion might be somewhat biased ;-)
> At least, I try to fix reported pbs asap.

I would have no fear of using these binaries if this was a vanilla FC4
install. The reason for my trepidation is that I'm no longer running a
vanilla version of X, and I'm concerned that a binary "upgrade" may not
install replacements for everything that the make World; make install
splattered into my X directories. That might leave me with a lot of mess to
clean up in terms of version a.b.c optional components failing to load in X
version d.e.f.

--
-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
zws dot com