[Openchrome-users] Build DRM module in FC4?

Lewin Edwards zwsdotcom
Sat Mar 11 14:02:18 PST 2006

> However I'll study that site and see if there is a low-risk path. Thanks.
> >
> I know the guy behind that site very well, and I am very confident in
> the binaries provided there. But my opinion might be somewhat biased ;-)
> At least, I try to fix reported pbs asap.

Well, I'm puzzled. There is no precompiled MESA there. I can't get this
thing to build; after following all the instructions precisely I still get:

glxcmds.c: In function 'glXBindTexImageEXT':
glxcmds.c:2619: error: 'X_GLXvop_BindTexImageEXT' undeclared (first use in
this function)
glxcmds.c:2619: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
glxcmds.c:2619: error: for each function it appears in.)
glxcmds.c: In function 'glXReleaseTexImageEXT':
glxcmds.c:2660: error: 'X_GLXvop_ReleaseTexImageEXT' undeclared (first use
in this function)

Any ideas on this?

--
-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards