[Openchrome-users] Some general questions

Bilderbeek, Manuel manuel.bilderbeek
Wed Mar 22 06:04:58 PST 2006

Hi,
> Bilderbeek, Manuel wrote:
> > 1) what is supported in the driver in Xorg 6.8.2?
>
> Do not use the driver in Xorg-6.8.2, it is far too old.  Build the

I know that, but that's not what I asked. Thanks for the links anyway.

> > 3) what is the minimum amount of video RAM to set up in the BIOS,
> > needed for the above mentioned purposes?
>
> What the minimum is I don't know, but it works fine here with 32 MB.

Anyone? (Also for the other questions...)

--
Kind regards,

Manuel Bilderbeek

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.