[Openchrome-users] So close... But I could use a hand....

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Mon May 1 10:54:52 PDT 2006

On Monday 01 May 2006 17:48, Jake Thompson wrote:
> Current Problems:
> 1. "Green" fade on the top 10-15% of the screen. ?This is visible when X
> starts up and not in colsole mode. Known as bug #33 I think

It appears that the 720x480Noscale mode isn't producing a sensible signal...
however the 720x480Over mode is also non-scaled and should give you a
similarly good quality image... however.. it also appears to create a
slightly incorrect sync (sigh) so you'll probably need to add a hsync value
to your monitor section with a bit of wiggle room.

> 2. Jittery and streaky playback of MPG2 video. ?Does not appear to be using
> XvMC

Are you sure you're playing back mpeg2 and not mpeg4? since:-

>> "In myth it offers Standard XvMC and VIA XvMC, I have tried both and get
the same playback."

Implies you're not using xvmc. Can you get a mythfrontend log please (-v
playback).

>> I can get a screenshot if needed.

That would help.

--