[Openchrome-users] hello all

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Fri May 5 12:31:25 PDT 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 19:17, Terry Lewis wrote:
> Hi folks. I just thought I would make my presence known. I see that you
> adopted my patch for the Chrontel CH7019B chip. Thats great! :)

It lives!

Hi Terry,
Great to hear from you. It certainly shouldn't take much to kick it back into
life... just needs someone with the hardware.
After that it will be good to bin the modelines and switch the code over to
sensible register setting. Just doing that to the VT1622 code at the moment.

Ivor Hewitt.