[Openchrome-users] hello all

Boris Dušek borisdusek
Fri May 5 13:38:10 PDT 2006

Hi Terry!

On Friday 05 May 2006 21:52, Terry Lewis wrote:
> Hi Ivor & Boris!
>
> I will post a patch once I start to get some life and appreciate any
> testing with these patches you can do Boris ( and all with a chrontel chip)
> :)
>
> Boris, do you have any messages reporting what cable has been detected when
> plugged into a tv? And do you get a message with no cable?

The message I posted was with no cable. I don't have the log information when
plugged into a tv now, I will try to test it tomorrow. Just to be prepared
for the test - do I need to setup my xorg.conf to include TV monitor section
(I don't have one), or the necessary info will be logged into Xorg.0.log
anyway?

Regards,
Boris Dusek