[Openchrome-users] Other Hello..

Greg Cope gregcope
Sat May 6 00:36:33 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Another hello and thanks for a great project!

I've got a few buglets that someone might be able to help with......

Presently running an SP13000, based in the UK (Sussex) running myth on
FC4 with washington epia rpms for via/openchrome stuff.  Displayed to
a PAL Sony widescreen TV.

2 issues I have are;

- Display is too "large" and I am missing the edge pixels.  This is
not a great issue, but EPG and other myth data ends up being cut off.

- Jerky image especially on panning shots (from DVB recordings BBC
etc...) - this is not a great issue, although it does seem to harm an
otherwise great picture.

Any ideas - please send them along.

Greg

If anyone feels they can help my running xorg.conf is link from here;
http://217.155.57.118/xorg.conf

#### A subset of my xorg looks like;

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "tv"
        Device     "VIA Unichrome Pro TV"
        Monitor    "MonitorTv"
        #DefaultDepth     24
        DefaultDepth    16
        SubSection "Display"
                #Viewport   0 0
                Depth           24
                #Modes    "720x576Noscale"
                Modes           "720x576Noscale"
                Virtual         722 576
                ViewPort        2 0
        EndSubSection
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth     16
                Modes    "720x576Noscale"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

# subset of monitor section;
ModeLine "720x576" 32.7 720 744 816 912 576 577 580 597
DisplaySize     400 225